2/12/2013

Underdressed!


Today I'm wearing Fall 2012 Isabel Marant... and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm freezing my paws off!

I landed in the Big Apple yesterday completely behind schedule (no thanks to the white stuff) and had to make a mad dash (If you can call crawling along at snails pace in a cold taxi cab through ice and snow) to make it just in time to attend the swoonworthy Philip Lim show. Thank goodness it was worth it. Phew! Gorgeous colours, structured patchworking, leather bits, woolly textures gush gush! I could have ordered it all. But I controlled myself. Just this... 

(Relax Daddy!) The one on the right not the entire collection on the left. ha ha!

Then it was onto Marc Jacobs. At least that's what it was meant to be but they switched at the last minute to show the Marc by Marc Jacobs line instead - Secretly I was pleased as I usually love his diffusion line more than his main collection but for some odd reason that feels like a fashion faux par so please don't squeal on me!





Swoon, and swoon again! My Fall 2013 shopping list has officially commenced I couldn't be happier!   

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx