10/09/2009

Farewell paris

Here I am wearing Twentyeighttwelve carrying my Lauduree bakery bag packed full of macaroons!

No trip to Paris would be complete without a visit to the world famous Laduree bakery to pick up some of their delicious macaroons... and the other cakes were pretty tempting to!

check out the lips on those cupcakes!

I was so excited to see that the gorgeously talented Christian Louboutin has designed not only an illustrated gift box but his own macaroon - one half black one half red just like the soles on his famous shoes.

the hallowed macaroon bottom row 3rd from the left

We enjoyed a glass of red with our meal in first class on the way home on the Eurostar while I made a really long list of all the items that I would be ordering from the Paris catwalks. By the time we got to London I had polished off a whole box. whoops!


Here are some of the things you'll definitely see me wearing next year



Yves blue from Yves Saint Laurent and lots of lace from Viktor and Rolf

Parisian Chic from Sonia Rykiel and vampish red from Christian Dior

Two takes on frills from Giambattista Valli and Chanel

simple chic from Chloe and Celine

Hope you like my choices
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. Elisabeth still hasn't got in touch... calling Elisabeth Ruth, you were the lucky winner of my birthday competition. please contact me with your details!